The following outlines the 2019 Van Life Survey Terms and Conditions. By completing this survey you will be entered into the draw to win $500 Australian Dollars if you complete the qualification question. You can complete the 2019 Van / Bus Life Survey here. If you have any questions email us at hello@NomadsAroundAustralia.com.
- The sole promoter of this competition is Nomads Around Australia (ABN: 31 627 332 528).
- This competition is only valid for Australian residents who are currently living or planning to live nomadically within the next 12 months.
- Employees of Nomads Around Australia or their family members, anyone else connected in any way with the competition such as those promoting the survey to their audience or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is held from 9.00am Australian Eastern Standard Time on Monday 23rd December 2019 to 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on 20th February 2020.
- Nomads Around Australia accept no responsibility for late, lost or incomplete entries for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- There is one prize of Five Hundred Australian Dollars (500 AUD) from Nomads Around Australia.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To enter the competition, participants are required to complete the 2019 Van / Bus Life Survey, and answer the competition’s qualifying skill question in full.
- Entrants must not be: Unlawful; Obscene; Defamatory; Libellous; Threatening; Pornographic; Harassing; Hateful; Racially or ethnically offensive; Capable or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; Capable of violating any law; or Capable of giving rise to civil liability.
- Participants will be automatically subscribed to Nomads Around Australia’s newsletter, however they may unsubscribe at any time simply by clicking the unsubscribe button on a previously sent email.
- One winner will be selected based on the answer provided in the competition’s qualifying skill question. This is a competition of skill and assessment criteria includes but is not limited to originality, sincerity, honesty, and word count.
- The winner will be announced no later than 14 days after the closing date through the contact details supplied with the entry.
- The winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize, and consent to their name being used in promotional material without payment. This includes, but is not limited to, the Nomads Around Australia website, social media accounts and press releases.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize after 3 months from notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how, when and where the prize can be redeemed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Now that the details are sorted…
…have fun and enjoy!!!